All services are Maryland state certified.
2x2 Passport Photos
$10 for two set of two
For your convenience you can print and complete this form prior to arrival. Click the button below (document will download automatically). Must be completed by hand.
QUALIFIES FOR HQL!
My twist on a standard firearms safety course. Sample a variety of firearms from the working man and ladies gun, to the exotics a collector would own. You'll learn every aspect of the firearms operation including their breakdown procedure, cleaning, proper ammo for use, storage, and of course, shooting them until you feel confident and knowledgeable. We will spend some time in the Vault going over other proven models and laughing at the junk some manufactures try to sell. I will introduce you to the capable salesmen in the store who will eventually assist in your purchase. On buy day they will walk you through all of the forms/state websites. Finally a walk through the store will provide advise on safes, sights, accessories, range gear, and home defense ammunition.
Class and Safety
Learn: Handgun safety, proper shooting mechanics, laws, and cleaning. Dry fire practice includes Laser Pistol drills to ensure proper technique is established.
- GLOCK: 17, 19, 26, 19x, 43x, 48 and
- Smith & Wesson: 686+ revolver,
- S&W M&P 9 Performance Center
- Sig Sauer: 226 9mm Dark Elite
-1911 Springfield A-1 45acp
- Mossburg: 12 guage tactical
- LWRC: Enhanced sporting rifle
- This list is going to grow!
Live scan prints & application assistance. Finger prints are provided at cost when combined in a tasting. Price fluctuates with current State and Federal fees.
Fingerprints (live scan)
(State and FBI fees already included)
$15 per card
$10 for two sets (Compare to CVS price: $15)
Gun Tasting: Pistols $200
Carry Permit: $300 (includes prints, and application guidance)
- I am teaching you on either a Glock 19 or 26. I run either of them based on the environment for work and clothing needed for the event.
- You will be taught to carry the gun HOT! If you don't trust yourself to carry a chambered round, get pepper spray!
- I will advise on other concealed carry guns if the Glock 19 or 26 are uncomfortable to you.
- Please have proper clothing or work related gear (good belt that can secure the holster and firearm, comfortable shoes, no loose hanging clothing, call if you have questions). The range has a great clothing store on the 2nd floor if you need anything.
MD Armed Guard Handgun Shooting Course: $225
- Clothing and gear rule apply here as well. If you need to build a belt, the range has the gear in stock and i'll help assemble it.
- Please know the material (leather or mesh) style duty belt for the company you currently or intend to work for.
- This course covers duty holster techniques, laser pistol drills, one hand strong and weak (3 yards), two hand strong and weak (5 and 7 yards), barricade kneeling (15 yards) with reload, finally barricade standing (25 yards).
- Average student score after my lesson is 225/250. If you fail to qualify (less than 200/250) the price is only the cost of bullets, a target, and lane fee to re-test ($45) My goal is to get my students sharp enough to get it right on the first try!
We will be set up in the 1st floor classroom on your left when you walk in, or in the main lobby. If you have trouble finding us - call Nick (410-350-1540) or ask an employee to get his attention.
- Average print completion time is currently <5 min
- Cash or any Credit/Debit is accepted
- Individuals are welcome to text 24/7 for scheduling. Please include your name and best time for you to be printed and we will get back as quick as possible to confirm your appointment.
fingerprinting near me finger print hql handgun qualification class gun instructor conceal carry security guard clearance certification